From adding a touch of romance to a room, to spicing up a desk, candle boxes have become one of the most popular ways to add personality and function to any space. Here are three ways to use custom candle boxes in your home decor.
Why Candle Boxes?
Candle boxes make a great addition to any home decor. They can be used to hold candles, votives, or evennaments.
candle boxes are perfect for adding a touch of elegance and romance to any room. They can also add a warm and inviting ambiance to your home.
Candle boxes can be used in virtually any room in your house. They make a great gift for anyone special in your life, or they can be used as a way to bring some light and warmth into a dark room.
How to Assemble A Candle Box Display
Candle boxes make a great addition to any home decor. They can be used to display votive candles, scented candles, or any other type of candle.
To assemble a candle box display, you will need the following items:
*A candle box
*Scissors or a craft knife
*Thread or ribbon
*Nails or screws
1. Cut the ribbon or thread to the desired length. If you are using screws, pre-drill the holes and screw into them. If you are using nails, hammer them into the sides of the candle box and then drive the nails through them.
2. Put together the front and back of the candle box using the ribbon or thread. Make sure that the edges are smooth so that they do not fray.
3. Add a layer of glue to one side of the ribbon or thread and attach it to one side of the candle box. Do the same thing on the other side of the ribbon or thread.
4. Add another layer of glue to one side of the ribbon or thread and attach it to the top of the candle box. Do the same thing on the other side of ribbon or thread.
How to Use Candle Boxes for Decoration
Candle boxes make beautiful and unique home decorations. You can use them to store candles, flowers, or anything else you want.
To use a candle box for decoration, first decide what you want to put inside it. Then, find a box that is the right size and shape for the item you want to store. Make sure the box is sturdy enough so that it won’t break when you carry it around.
Next, fill the box with the item you want to store. If you’re using a candle, make sure it’s in a safe place so it doesn’t burn down your house. If you’re using flowers or other plants, make sure they don’t get wet. Finally, put the box somewhere where people will see it and enjoy its beauty.
Candle boxes can be a beautiful addition to any home, and they’re perfect for storing candles of all shapes and sizes. Here are three ways you can use candle boxes in your decor:
1. As a side table or coffee table: Place a few candle boxes on top of each other, filling them with votives or tapers. This is a great way to add height and intrigue to a lower-level area, or to create an interesting contrast between light and dark when decorating an even room.
2. As storage for votive holders: You can also use candle boxes as convenient storage locations for votive holders — just place them on top of the lid so that the candles are stored securely inside without having to take them out every time you want some light.
3. As decoration: If you’re looking for something more decorative than functional, place one or two large custom printed candle boxes on either side of an entryway or in front of a mirror. They make beautiful focal points in any room, and they’ll provide hours of enjoyment while you enjoy your candles from within!