For those looking for a thrilling outdoor adventure along with high-end comfort, Arizona luxury vacation rentals have you covered. Situated in the heart of Arizona’s stunning desert landscape, these luxury accommodations provide easy access to some of the best trails in the state. Whether you’re looking for an invigorating hike or simply want to take in the breathtaking views from up high – Arizona is your go-to destination for all your outdoor needs! With luxurious amenities and top-notch service included in every stay, luxe it up and hit the trails without compromising on comfort. We guarantee that your stay at luxury vacation rentals Arizona will be one to remember.
- Pinnacle Peak Trail: This popular 3-mile loop trail offers stunning views of the surrounding desert landscape and wildlife, making it a great option for hikers of all experience levels. Pinnacle Peak Trail is a favorite among hikers, offering abundant scenic and unique views of the Sonoran Desert. From the top of Pinnacle Peak, visitors can witness the vast panorama that includes rugged mountain ranges in the distance and lush desert vegetation in the near vicinity. This trail is also known for its wildlife, including lizards, hawks, jackrabbits, roadrunners, Gila woodpeckers and other animals native to this region.
Along with its scenic views and wildlife viewing opportunities, Pinnacle Peak Trail features well-marked trails suitable for all experience levels. The entire loop is nearly three miles long with a gradual elevation gain of 1,300 feet – making it perfect for a leisurely hike or moderate workout. It’s important to note that some parts of the trail are steep and require careful footing; however these sections are usually quite brief.
Whether you’re an avid hiker or simply looking for a casual stroll through one of Arizona’s most iconic landscapes, Pinnacle Peak Trail is not to be missed when visiting luxury vacation rentals Arizona. With its array of breathtaking views and plentiful wildlife sightings – you’ll be sure to have an unforgettable experience!
- Lost Dog Wash Trail: With its moderate difficulty level and beautiful desert vistas, this 4-mile loop trail is a favorite among Arizona locals. Located in McDowell Sonoran Preserve, Lost Dog Wash Trail follows an old jeep road along its entirety and passes through several washes along the way. Take your time while on this trail to enjoy the unique flora and fauna that call this place home!
- Tom’s Thumb Trail: Another gem located in McDowell Sonoran Preserve, Tom’s Thumb Trail is a 4.5-mile out-and-back hike that features rocky terrain and incredible panoramic views from its summit. As you ascend towards the peak with its iconic rock formation jutting out from the side of the mountain, you can spot cacti, wildflowers and even some bighorn sheep if you’re lucky!
- Camelback Mountain: An iconic Phoenix hiking destination that should not be missed when visiting Arizona! This 2-mile loop trail takes hikers up to two peaks (Camelback East Summit & Camelback West Summit) with breathtaking views of downtown Phoenix once at the top. A few sections on this route can get quite steep but there are plenty of supports along the way to help make your ascent a bit easier – plus it’s worth it for those amazing views!
- Taliesin West: The former winter home of architect Frank Lloyd Wright is now open to visitors looking to explore his unique design style while taking in some inspiring scenery – both indoors & outdoors! While exploring Taliesin West’s grounds you’re sure to find plenty of interesting stories behind each building’s facade as well as countless stunning desert landscapes perfect for your next photo op!
- Seven Springs Trail: Located within Cave Creek Regional Park north of Scottsdale, Seven Springs Trail features plenty of variety for those who want an adventure during their visit – including cave exploration! This 5-mile round trip hike takes you past lush green meadows filled with wildlife before leading into a dark canyon where seven springs flow from hidden caves beneath towering red cliffs – an unforgettable experience awaits here!
- Windgate Pass Loop: This 6.3-mile loop trail located in North Mcdowell Mountains offers stunning views toward Four Peaks Wilderness Area and Red Rock Country as you make your way around rolling hillsides covered in juniper trees and prickly pear cactus – a great option for anyone looking for an invigorating workout while checking out some majestic scenery!
- Dreamy Draw Recreation Area: Better known by locals as simply Dreamy Draw, this area offers easy access to lots of trails near Squaw Peak mountain perfect for those looking for a bit more challenge than what other trails may provide – there are even some technical routes available too! You’ll pass through rugged cliffs & crevices surrounded by saguaro cacti while getting glimpses of nearby Phoenix skyline – what could be better?
- Hieroglyphic Trailhead Loop: If you’re up for some history with your outdoor excursion then look no further than Hieroglyphic Trailhead Loop located in Superstition Mountains east from Phoenix/Scottsdale area – it features petroglyphs carved into rocks by ancient Hohokam people about 1000 years ago so take your time along this 4 mile loop trail to appreciate their artwork spread throughout entire area!
10 Goldmine Trail Loop: Last but definitely not least is Goldmine Trail Loop which follows path used by prospectors during gold rush days back in late 1800s – featuring beautiful desert landscapes complete with saguaros & wildflowers – plus there’s also remains from abandoned mines scattered throughout entire path which add extra touch excitement making this 8 mile loop one truly unforgettable experience especially if you like off beaten paths type hikes !
Arizona is full of incredible trails for the outdoor enthusiast. Whether you’re looking for a challenging hike, an easy stroll with stunning views, or to explore some ancient history, Arizona has something for everyone! Our luxury vacation rentals provide the perfect base from which you can enjoy all that this amazing area has to offer – so come and explore our paradise here in Arizona and discover why it’s one of the most sought-after destinations around!